I'm looking for a front-end that gives control of the 'My Bid Requests", posts & replies, etc. Basically a stand-alone version of 'My Bid Requests' that communicates with the website. It should also have all links to other areas of the website. Those links should open the web page in a tab view in the same program.
Program must meet requirements set by Exhedra Solutions Inc. and must be approved by them. Design Idea was already approved.
The idea I have is basically a browser for parts outside of my bid request section of the website. The local database should store all information in the "My Bid Requests" and my account information. All "My Bid Requests" functions should also be in program.
Must be able to:
~Post new Bid Requests
~Track Bid phase
~Escrowed Information (linked to bid)
~Get & Post Communications to/from bidder (through website)
~Track Closing Dates, Views, & Deadlines.
~A Menu under each bid for 'My Bid Request Control Panel and Shortcuts'
~Track my account information (verifications, non-action ratio, ratings score, my account information, etc)
~Set my account information (username, passcode, etc.)
~Be able to store multiple notes with each bid (only viewable by me, but can be posted as txt file.
~All major and other functions are opened in a browser tab in the same program.
~Be able to store multiple reminders per bid (some set by myself)(automatic deadline reminders, and bid closing date reminders)(Should work like an alarm)
~Reminder section, Browser with Tabs section, & local database should be in their own classes.
1) Must meet specifications & requirments set by Exhedra Solutions Inc. ([url removed, login to view])
2) Must be approved by Exhedra Solutions Inc. ([url removed, login to view]) as described in their terms of service.
3) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
4) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) It is coder's responsibility to contact Exhedra Solutions Inc. ([url removed, login to view]) to meet specs, requirments, etc. as required by their terms and conditions.
Windows XP/Vista & Palm OS (Treo 700p)
Pref. written in Visual Studio 2005, but not required.