Create a reservation system for a small theatre.
· The theatre has 6 rows (A-F), 5 seats per row (1-5).
· 2 rows each assigned to Orchestra, Balcony, and Bleacher
· The display must group rows by category, with labels indicating the category/ticket prices in each group
· Each seat should show the seat number (A1, A2, . . ., F4, F5) or “Sold??.
· All seats should be read only.
· “Sold?? seats should have a different background color than available seats.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Microsoft Visual [url removed, login to view]