I have a Public Task folder in MS Outlook. I have modified the standard form for entering data into this folder. On this modified form I added a CommandButton using the Outlook form designer. I would like to purchase script that I can load for this button to get the following functionality:
When the button is pushed:
1) a message window pops up on the users screen that says "Are you sure you want to do this?" Yes/No
if/when the user responds with a yes,
2) item is saved
3) form is closed
4) item is moved to another public folder called "Billed Items"
On the form there is a user-defined variable called "Billed" that is associated with a checkbox. When the above CommandButton is pushed the variable "Billed" should be set to "True" and the checkbox on the form should be set.
1) Complete and fully-functional working script as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Instructions on how to install the script to make it work properly
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
MS Outlook 2000 and later
Windows XP and later