The proposed program is a Human Resource management information system. It will use VB program to access a Microsoft Access DB. It must be able to handle multiple session (meaning more than 2 people can access the info at the same time). Final product should only be a .EXE file and the sourcecode. GUI must be nice and friendly.
I need it by latest 8th December, hopefully faster, so this will be a bit rush.
Here's whats required:
1. Fields - Name(text), Address(text), Homephone number(xxxx-xxxx), Handphone number(xxxx-xxxx), Vocation(vartext), PES Status(A/B/C1/C2/C9/D/E/F), Enlistment Date, ORD Date, Number of Leave left(Numeric), Number of Off left(Numeric), Current IPPT Result(NA/Fail/Pass/Silver/Gold), IPPT Closing Date(ddmmyy), Current SOC Result(NA/mm:ss), SOC Closing Date, COURSES ATTENDED (VERY IMPORTANT)
2. Admin login to edit/add/delete entries. Should be very userfriendly especially with the dates entry(Calendar selection if possible). Number of Leave and Off left should have a up/down button to add or minus the numeric number. Normal read only access to everyone else.
3. Able to do search by Name, Vocation, PES Status, ORD Date, Current IPPT Result, Current SOC Result, Courses attended. Should also be able to sort via the field selected. (Something like Windows explorer when you click on the Date Modified bar)
4. On the personel display page, it should contain the infomation with the option to move to next, move back, move to last etc. The Courses Attended part is very important. The admin should be able to enter the data via checkboxes. Admin page should also allow adding of new courses.
5. User/Admin Documentation for the Program with screenshots. (after finalisation)
More similar projects to come should I be happy with this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).