Need a VB6 code (or VBScript), preferrably that uses WMI, that will do these things:
1) accept wireless network adapter name as an input parameter. Adapter name will be in the form (for example): " acer IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card" (this is actually a caption of an instance of win32_NetworkConfiguration WMI class)
2) check, if this adapter is wireless or not
3) return a list (enumerate) of "preferred networks" for this wireless adapter. (Windows' "Preferred Networks" list is located in the Wireless Network Connection properties dialog box). Also, display other networks found in range.
4) Connect to the selected network (by name or SSID for example)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete VB6 source code of all work done..
2) Third party OCX-controls and/or dll-libraries are accepted ONLY if they come with **full source code**. Do not use third-party ocx-s if you can not provide a source code for them.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The code should work on winXP, winXPsp1, winXPsp2 and higher.