I have a program that makes a xmlhttp.send.
Sometimes it takes 5 seconds before it's finished and during that period my program is frozen. (doevents will not work)
Because of that I like to inform the user that something is happening (that we are not dead) I like to change the backgroundcolor of a picture in a thread.
I found an example on PSC that I have attached to this bidrequest.
In VB6 this works well, but after compiling it to an exe it will create a kernell-error
So the project to be made is:
1. A change to the attached project, so it will work even if compiled to an exe
2. or another way to display a "... wait a moment..." message during heavy performence, that is shown before the process and is hidden when finished.
Please VB6 only
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).