An applet to provide a standard SMTP interface in, and allow connection to Lotus Notes, GroupWise, Exchange, IMAP and MAPI out.
This applet is required to automatically provide a standard SMTP interface port on the host machine, accept incoming connections (up to 10 concurrent connections IN) to send email, and then, based on a simple configuration screen, relay the email direct out to the selected server.
The configuration screen should look and feel like a standard windows application, and provide for username, password, servername, serverlocation/ip and any other details required for onward relay to: GroupWise, Exchange, IMAP, MAPI (and any others you can think of)
The email must remain intact, complete with headers, attachements etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. The Applet should be designed to run on any Windows 32bit platform
2. It should be written in VB6 or Delphi
3. It should not require (where possible) any third-party controls or DLL's unless they are GNU licensed for commerical use.
4. It must be fully documented.
5. It must allow up to 10 simultaneous connections.
6. It must relay the mail without modification (i.e. Attachements and headers remain intact)