I would like a web browser with the following characteristics:
1) Full screen.
2) Has the attached logo (OSSI Convergence EX2) at the top, no matter what. This logo should be built into the program, above the web browsing screen.
3) Has a hidden administration area I can get to by pressing a secret key stroke, for example "CTRL+A+1". In this administration area I could set all the settings, like the web browser starting page, serial port that the pole display is connected to, receipt printer 1, receipt printer 2, receipt printer 3, receipt printer 4, receipt printer 5, report printer, cash drawer settings.
4) There will be no navigation buttons on the web browser. The file menu, nothing... just a fill screen. There should be no mouse cursor, if you can hide it that would be great. I will be using on a touch screen, so I will just touch the buttons.
5) The basic pole display that I want to use is a logic controls PD-3000, available at [url removed, login to view]
6) The receipt printer most likely will be an epson tm-t88 series.
Basically, the website that the browser will be viewing will be a framed site. The web browser should be checking the HTML/PHP code for special tags, and when it sees these tags it should perforn an action on the computer:
Tags should be hidden, so it should be within a HTML comment tag.
This would then display:
on the serial pole display. (\n means return. 20 characters per line. The web browser should hide the cursor on the display).
If the computer sees this, it would then print the message on receipt printer 1. This should be the same for printers 1-5. It should not prompt before printing a receipt, it should just print right away.
Normally the cash drawers open through the receipt printer, and you normally need to send the receipt printer a special code to open the drawer, so I should be able to specify the code for each receipt printer (1-5) and the system should send the code when printing a receipt.
I should also be able to send signals to the parallel port.
<!-- PARALLEL PIN 2, -1 >
This means that it will turn on pin 2 on the parallel port.
<!-- PARALLEL PIN 2, -0 >
This will turn off pin 2
<!-- PARALLEL PIN 5, 7 >
This will turn on pin 5 for 7 seconds.
You must give me a full working demo in 1-2 days after you win the bid, and fix all bugs and finish the project on the following day.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
MUST WORK ON ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS: