Student Loan Consolidation Program
This program is used for processing student loan consolidation. A general overview of the steps involved are:
1. User Logs into System (at least 4 levels of security with logins)
2. Purchased Leads are imported into the system via text/excel file.
3. A Dailer list is created from those leads and exported to CSV file.
4. A successful call is looked up by Phone Number for Processing
5. Lead is converted to a "Borrower", SSN is check and demographic data entered.
6. Borrower is marked for printing later, once all leads are converted in step 4.
7. Prints labels, cover letter, and loan application for each borrower (with data filled in on forms of course)
8. Borrowers are date stamped as Mailed.
9. Borrow Application is received from borrower for processing.
10. Marked Received and and mark for printing Loan Valuation Check Sheet (LCV).
11. Repeat Step 9 and 10 as needed for those received.
12. Print out all LCV Reports.
13. Receive LCV Reports back and enter the Borrowers Loans/Lenders that will be handled. Each Lender has a Name, Date Entered, Amount and Pending.
14. Print Fax Cover Sheets for each Lender.
15. Loan sent to each Lender, marked with date in DB.
16. Borrower gets Loan and is marked as paid, total entered in system.
17. Borrower records should have ongoing Notes attached to them.
This is a general overview of the steps that will need to be coded. This in no way illustrates all of the details which included in the rest of this document.
See attached document for full details and some samples of documents for this program.
If you do not have any rating on RentACoder then please don't bid.
This is a large project and bidder should have experience with building apps of this size and can prove it.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Written in Visual Basic (VB6 or .NET)
Integrates Microsoft Word Documents and a PDF.
Uses an Access Database - ADO
Database and Forms shared over a network share.
Runs on Windows 2000 or Windows XP.