I need to have a daily report for each salesperson generated from data on a excel spreadsheet. You can add macros and command buttons to the existing speadsheet or code something in VB6 (prefered) that will read the excel spreadsheet.
The spreadsheet is used for tracking orders at a manufacturing plant and the sheet "Feb00--Jan31" is the main sheet. The data is often sorted within excel to view jobs that are not completed at the top of the page. Have a look at the sheet called "Instructions" for a list of abbreviations.
Each report needs to contain the following information and be generated for each salesperson separately. I have a rough sample of the output on the sheet "Task List". The information required on each report is as follows:
1) Jobs that need to be designed or have delivery date re-booked
2) Jobs that require us to pick-up extra material but need the delivery date re-booked
3) Missing INVOICE#
4) Jobs that need to be invoiced
5) Permits that need to be done
6) Quotes that need to be done
7) Jobs that require us to pick-up extra material
**A list of the variables needed to extract the information for each of the 7 items listed above are in the attached document**
Please be vary clear on you bid how soon you can complete this project and which method (excel / VB6) you would use to code. Please ensure your code is fully tested, includes clear understandable comments and is ready to implement.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 98, ME.