We need a text gateway for exchange server 2000/2003 with the following functionality:
1) Code written in C# or VB (C# is preferred) for Visual studio 2003
2) Developed as a NT-Service (using CDO)
3) All parameters for the NT-service are written as clear text in a “[url removed, login to view]? file (the CFG file is only read by the NT-service when it is loaded/started ??" when the user changes parameters in the CFG file the NT-service has to be restarted)
4) The NT-service application polls one folder (for ex. C:\TXT_GW) where users writes text files (*.MSG) containing E-mails, Tasks, Appointments or Notes
5) The text files are read by the NT-Service application and sent via CDO to the Exchange server. If the E-mails, Tasks, Appointments or Notes is successfully sent to the Exchange server, the text-file is deleted otherwise the text-file is moved to another folder (for ex. C:\TXT_GW\ERR)
6) All actions must be written in a simple text-log (1 line pr. Action)
The format of the [url removed, login to view] file could be something like
TBP: 5 (time between polls in sec.)
The format of the *.MSG file could be something like:
MSG-TYPE= Message (or Task or Appointment or Note)
FROM= xxx or xxx$[url removed, login to view] ($=at)
TO= xxx or xxx$[url removed, login to view] ($=at)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000/2003 server as NT-Service