This project contains some programming projects from the text and another problem that utilizes the timer control. You will need to create a separate form for each problem. DO NOT create a separate solution file for each problem. Use a main menu (startup form) to navigate to each of the problems. Your name, ID, email address, and other descriptive elements should be labeled on this main menu form. You will end up with four forms for the entire project. Make sure that the user can navigate back to the main menu from each of the other forms.
Show the flight of a projectile from the end of the barrel until it hits a target or until is hits the ground.
* The projectile can be any little thing you choose.
* The target must be like the rectangle shown below.
* Users enter the initial velocity in meters/secondVIA a HORIZONTAL SCROLL BAR not as shown below with applicable values for min and max values.
* The angle of the barrel must be 45 degrees from horizon.
* Use a timer to control the flight of the ball.
* Include a menu bar that has menus for the following:
* End the program
* minimize the window
* maximize the window
* change the fill color of the target using the color common dialog control
* Cream on the Cake: change the text of the fire button to display the word Fire in these languages:
* Japanese - you may have to use an image
* Korean - may have to use an image
* Chinese - may have to use an image ... [url removed, login to view]
**Hints: DON"T USE A TEXTBOX FOR INPUT - YOU NEED A HORIZONTAL SCROLL BAR AS REQUIRED.
**Code to convert the speed to a number and store the ball's velocity components.
vel = [url removed, login to view]
*vx* = vel * ([url removed, login to view](45)) 'horizontal componentof vel
*vy* = vel * ([url removed, login to view](45)) 'vertical componentof vel
Use current values of time, horizontal component, and the vertical component to compute the new horizontal and vertical positions for the ball within the timer event.
g = 9.81 meters per second squared
xx = *vx* * TT + X2 'X2 = original starting position of ball.
yy = .5 * g * (TT* TT) - *vy* * TT + Y2 'Y2= original starting position of ball.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Microsoft Visial [url removed, login to view]