I need a toolbar for Explorer similar to one like Google and other sites use. I mainly need it as a tutorial where I can learn how to add images and other control to it to be used. So for the tutorial toolbar, I would like the following in the toolbar:
- Image such as a logo
- Small text box with button beside for search. This should let the user type in any text and call a web site such as a search engine to show the result page below.
- Drop-down menu like a label with a small down arrow beside like google has by its name. If you visit [url removed, login to view] you can see their example of a toolbar.
- Show how to add any other controls to the toolbar.
I would like it well commented so I can see how to make any changes and customize it as needed for my web site.
Please only bid if you can do one just like Google, be able to add any controls to it and with comments. And also do it in VB 6.0 only which is what I use. No use of 3rd party controls (API okay).
I also need to know how to add it in the registry and how to name it what I want in the Toolbars menu in Explorer under View.
If you have a demo, that will help you get accepted quicker.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
VB 6.0 only