This project consists of **rewriting** an Excel VBA macro that I have already written. The macro works, but I do not have the experience to do the error handling or to make sure it works on many versions of Excel (PC Excel 97, 2000, 2002, 2003). Optionally, Mac versions of Excel.
I have attached the current macro. Here is what it lacks:
1. Opening files - the file open method I am using is not consistent across versions of Excel.
2. Closing files - I am not tracking which window is open and which windows are active, so closing them is not convenient. A button to close the file needs to be added.
3. Toolbars - The zoom and scroll toolbar buttons should repeat if held down. Right now, you have to click 10x to zoom in 10x. You should be able to hold down the mouse button to zoom in 10x. Same thing with the other navigation buttons.
4. Screen layout upon file opening - The macro should use the screen size (canvas or workspace size? not sure of term) to lay out the three displayed windows.
5. Scaling - The text file data is in milliseconds. The resulting data displayed and graphed has to be in decimal minutes (ex. 1.25 minutes)
6. Debug the macro so it works without the user seeing the "works" behind the scenes.
7. For debugging, insert a global variable that turns on [url removed, login to view] and any other debugging features so we can see what is happening.
8. Deliver a password protected macro AND a not-password protected macro.
1) Complete and fully-functional working macro as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP
MS Excel 97, 2000, 2002, 2003
Macro must function in all of the above environments, regardless of DLLs loaded on the machines.