Must have knowledge in
MSWord object (merge)
Reports (prefered: MS report rather than Crystal report)
MSAccess (primarily: VBA routines)
I am in a pre-qualification process to select a programmer for several small tasks and interested to continue working on several larger tasks in the next 6-12 months in case of success.
We will start with routines or small applications expected to take anywhere between 4 hours to a couple days. The deadline is flexible.?
For convenience, I am creating only one RAC taks, but when we agree on a task, I will create a new RAC task to avoid any ambiguity. Further work will continue to be handled with additional RAC contracts (hopefully private bids)
Examples of initial tasks:
- an executable that downloads automatically and install a new version of a VBnet application
- a framework to be used as a container for a multiple form application
- a routine that detects duplicates in a table (eg Smith is entered twice as Smith and Smitth and we need to detect these)
- Boolean operations in groups of people
- capital calls (basically: a mail merge)
- Dynamic MSword manipulations (such as adding and formatting a paragraph programmatically)?
I anticipate appointing several coders for these initial tasks. ?
After the initial task, subsequent tasks will consist in converting existing applications writen in TSql + asp/aspx or sometimes prototypes in MSAccess into VBNet. In a few cases, we will make MSAccess fully functionnal prototypes. You must be available part time in the next 6-12 months to handle these additional tasks.
If you are interested, please quote your monthly rate and a brief summary of the work done using one of the technologies mentionned. If there is a fit, I will open a private bid to work on one of the initial pre-qualification routines.