I need someone experienced with Windows XP Registry and VBScript.
This task can be described as the following:
-Create a VBScript that will create a profile in Microsoft OutlookXP, that is running in the WIndows XP PRO platform.
This script of course will require some user intervention. Here is that place:
-The script will prompt the end user to enter a "mailbox name", which is the employee ID of the user. Once entered, the script will create a profile in Outlook XP with that employee ID as the name. The script will also then create a .pst file in the c:\ or d:\ as the following: <employeeID>.pst
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) The script must pass my testing of functionality, and will require revisions until completely corrected.
5) If in the event there are revisions to be made to the script, a negotiable fee can be charged by the programmer for maintenance or other revisions work.
Windows XP Traditional Chinese