I need a application written in VB 6.0 that can read logs from a Linksys PAP-2 gateway. These logs tell the progress of the call. This code will be integrate it into an exisiting software, so all what is required is to read the logs and process those logs.
This is the way it works.
The ATA (analogic telephone adapter) is set up to send the logs to a computer through TCP/IP
o UDP, I'm not sure right now, in the web interface of the device you setup the ip address
and port that you want to send the information, e.g. [url removed, login to view],9000. So the VB
application should be listening on that port to capture the data. What you get is plain text
and you should extract the needed information from there.
Information needed is:
1. Detect when the telephone was picked up.
2. Detect the dialed phone number.
3. Detect when the call was established and get the time stamp.
4. Detect when the call was finished by any reason.
5. Calculate the elapse time of the call.
6. Store the info into a database or the function should return the following data.
Duration in seconds.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This application should run in Windows 2000 or XP.