I want a program that is run via a web-page that can import the email addresses from MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express and MSN Messenger into a "textarea" inside the same web page.
Steps of process,
1. User visits a page on my website
[url removed, login to view]
2. User clicks on a link to import address
3. a web application will be executed
4. user will have to click yes to the security check by MS Interet explorer
5. web application will check to see if MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express and MSN Messenger are installed on the users computer
6. a web page will be presented to the user with a checkbox next to the installed applications.
7. The application will import the email addresses from the checked applications
8. once finished the application will place these emails addresses into the "textarea" field seperated by commas.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
This should be done with an ActiveX control. I will need a simple HTML page so i know how to implement this.