Extract web page data, extract email data, and update MS Access database per specification.
Must be familiar with the following eBay pages:
1 - eBay login page
2 - myebay selling page
3 - bidder list page
* Ask for username and password and log in to eBay
* Extract data from myebay selling page (current auctions, ended-sold auctions, ended-not-sold auctions). Data to extract are item number, start price, current price, reserve price, number of bids, start date, end date
* Compare new extracted data with that in database to find changes in bidding information and new bidders
* Extract new bidders from bidder list page if a new bid has been placed
* Request new bidders contact information from ebay
* Extract new bidders contact information from email pop account and insert data into database
* Email new bidders a bid confirmation letter via smtp
* Repeat procedure every minute
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Must use OPTION EXPLICIT