**FREE WEB EXTRACT SPECIFICATION
**(see attached file for details on specification and contractual agrements)
**Create a software (written in VB6 with .NET frame work in mind), and design its database where its main function is to retrieve data thru HTTP, HTTPS, FTP protocol, format and/or indexing, and output to specified outputs. The software name is FreeWeb.
**Bidder Minimum Qualifications:
**Bidder must have already at least 15 jobs completed, and a mininum rating of 9 to be considered, where there must be at least 3 jobs which are of medium sized ($400 or more) and include at least 5 jobs in VB6 and/or .NET development.
**The project includes 2 phases. The first phase is to create the software and design the database. The second phase is to help us to create mapping data for several inputs and outputs (specifications will be given once the bid is accepted). Note, if the application is well designed, the mapping effort should be relatively easy.
The bid must include warrantee on workman ship for 1 year, which includes but not limited to bugs fixed, and/or any change/fix to the software in order to accommodate future mappings which fail to operate correctly due to poorly software design or due to coder failure of observing any of the guide lines set forth below. Guide lines are to be observed STRICTLY and we do not accept any final product with any deviation without our explicit approvals.
Please do not let our guide lines cause any major alarms on your part. They are just guide lines and we are very technical knowledgable and flexible. We do however feel that our inputs on the system design are needed, and any software development must come across this path to guarantee a successful outcome.
**[url removed, login to view]
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4. UML models for all objects (include properties/functions/events), which are forms, classes and modules.
5. Complete application with installation files plus any installation scripts and direction for patch/fixes installation.
6. Complete functional mapping data for each of specified input and output (specification to be supplied if the coder is selected).
**Platforms and Systems Supported:**
Windows 98, Windows 2000, and XP Home and Professional edition.
Requires no more than 128 MB RAM to operate.