Need a VB.Net web service created that will accept an XML string and PDF document. (The method might look something like below.) I would need the client built as well that accesses the web service. So, essentially what the client calling this web service needs to do? is;
1)? Read? the PDF document into a? byte array
2) Read the XML into an [url removed, login to view] object?
3) Call my SaveDocument() webmethod passing in both
4) Would also want one other method that allows the client to stream back the PDF and render it. So that method would simply pass in the name of the PDF file and the web service will retrieve it from the file folder for the client.
The web service might look something like;
Public Function SaveDocument(ByVal pdfDocContent As Byte(), ByVal xmlDocContent as XMLDocument) As Boolean
and it should do the following;
1) Store the PDF document to a file folder specified in the web config
2) Parse the inbound XML and store that in a file? in the same folder as the PDF.