Create a small utility-type program which, after setup by the user, is designed to watch a specific window (window handle) on the desktop and programmatically manipulate it’s user interface by a)selecting any new item that appears in the list box and b) clicking a specifically labeled button.
Technology For Implementation:
Visual Basic 6.0
**Program Setup Dialog:**
1. Text box facility to allow user-specification the exact starting text of the window(s) you are looking for to process.
2. Text box to allow definition of “N?? value where N is used to define how many new entries to skip between processing, ie process every single 1, or every 2nd, every 3rd, etc. N helps define a skip value where skip value = N-1 (ie if N is 1 then skip zero, if N is 3 then skip is 2, etc). The purpose of this is to allow processing of every Nth item that is added to the list box.
3. Default values should be saved to a file (where they can be manually changed) and program should allow manual override on a per-instance basis. Each instance that runs should pick up the default values from the text file kept in the same directory as the EXE.
**Main Program Processing Window:**
1. “Total Clicks = “ …total number of times the watched window’s ‘Send Email’ button has been clicked.
2. Show one of “Watching?? or “Paused??
3. Show elapsed time HH:MM:SS
4. Show “Clicks per hour = “ Total/(total minutes of elapsed time/60)
Start processing for the watched window
Pause processing for the watched window
Text (label display) showing total number of times “Send Email?? button was “clicked?? by the program. Depict the count as “(NNNN) emails sent since (start time).??
Multiple instances must be able to run, with each capable of running and watching a single target window. Each such instance will and must be manually setup by the user to watch a specific window on the desktop.
*** see attached for more detail ***
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000 and XP. Written in VB6.