This project will allow me to...
1) Send Annoucements using the built in Windows Messenger Service. I can select objects whether they are computers, users, groups out of AD. I can pick a object by double clicking on it, if I select a OU (such as Finance Office), all the computers are then added. I do want to use the built in Windows Command - Net Send
2) Allow AUP. Basically when a user logs on this screen appears before anything else loads up (possibly, but not neccessary) and then it brings up the Acceptable Use Policy, and if the user clicks 'Agree' they continue, and if they click 'Disagree' then it logs them off. There is also a time limit of a specified length, if they don't answer in this time limit then they are logged off. AUP only run on certain computers, and only are applicable to selected groups or users.
3) Logon Based Messages. When a user logs on it brings up a box with messages in (used for internal messages only). This needs to link with an Access Database on the server. Also, users can access this as an program. Here we specify to whether it's a group/specific users or to everyone.
There are three parts to the application...
- Client Side System (allows the above end user parts to happen - AUP, Logon Based Messages)
- Editor System - where we can control various options.
- Database (resides on server) - where all data is stored regarding messages etc
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Client Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Editor Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 2000/2003 Server
Windows 2000/XP Professional Workstations