1) A small application that can be installed to the hard drive that allows the user to disable or enable the Windows Messenger Service.
2) The application should load when Windows boots-up and sit in the system tray.
3) When the user disables or enables the Messenger Service a message is to be displayed on the screen informing the user of the action they have just taken.
4) The application should be written in Visual Basic so that I may customise the 'look' of the interface.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Microsoft Windows XP (Pro & Home), 2000, NT and any other Windows platform that support the Windows Messenger Service.