The program will:
Accept and store the employee’s name and related information. A table and input forms to add employees will be supplied.
The employer will select each shift’s start and end times.
The employer will select the first day of the week.
The employer will select the tasks and or enter new tasks.
The schedule should default to the prior week’s schedule.
The work week consists of 7 days, 4 shifts.
Display, store, and print on a single page, if practical, the schedule for the week, each day, each shift of the day. Show the names of the employees assigned to that shift, and the employee’s start and end time, and the task assigned.
Include for each shift, the total hours for each task.
Include one column with the total hours the employee is scheduled to work in the week.
The tasks which may be assigned will be stored in a table in the same db as the employee’s name.
Display, and on request, print a page with the schedule for any selected day.
The daily schedule dispay should permit the supervisor to record of the employee’s actual start and end times and the task performed, if different. Also provide a column for "tips received".
On request, print week's total hours each employee is scheduled to and has worked in the week. At the close of the week, write a record each employee’s name. number, hours worked, tips received, and week ending date. The record format will be supplied.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Nov 18, 2006 9:20:51 AM:
CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE BID REQUEST. BUYERS REQUEST AS A ZIP FILE HAS BEEN ADDED.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE WRITE. h
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 21, 2006 7:22:04 AM:
Thank you for your interest. My customer has changed his requirements.
Please review your bid and advise me of any change.
If you have any questions, please write. h
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 24, 2007 2:53:57 PM:
THIS IS A FREE STANDING APPLICATION. IT SHARES THE ACCESS DB AS A SOURCE OF EMPLOYEES AND OCCUPATIONS, AND STORES THE WORK TIME AND TIPS IN AN ACCESS TABLE THAT YOU WILL CREATE.
WE WILL READ THAT TABLE AND USE THE INFORMATION FOR THE PAYROLL SYSTEM.
win 98 and later VB VBA ACCESS