Hi we are looking for a proficient php coder that follows through !! Please dont bid unless you will COMPLETE the tasks
We are using wscraft CMS ([[url removed, login to view]) and] we need to add a few scripts to the site and adjust the links on our new site at [[url removed, login to view]].
Unfortunatley we are not coders.
This CMS system easily allows the addition to add a Forum and other third party scripts. We have approached their customer support but they are too busy to assist us in this request.
We need to add the following scripts:
Forum phb or otherwise..
a small online Inventory database
a live support script and button on the main page
Edit/create a few forms 5.
If your a php master you will laugh this is a simple project. Should take just a few hours.
The forms needed are:
Hi we are in need of a great forms master for the following forms:
1. Computer Donations Form - NEW
for individiuals companies to donate and others to request
2, Grant Application Form - Done - needs alignment
3, Online tax receipt request form- Done needs beter alignment
4. Sponsor Form- NEW
5. General Response Form - Enhance Done - re align-
6. Links -NEW Able to add their own link on approval
7. Volunteer Employment Form- Done needs alignment
We currently use wscraft to process the forms in php so its really a matter of design.
Thank you !
We really need this as soon as possible thus our short bid period.
This will lead to additional work !
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
hosted at [url removed, login to view]