[url removed, login to view]
Please note: more projest details will be provided. We could not fit them in the space provided. Please view attachmnet
In the Order Page of the website( this is located in the top right corner where it says(order now)click orange button:
Currently in the web site there is a disclaimer for customers and writers. I am making adjustments to the disclaimers and need the new disclaimer added in.
Customers need to manually type in their budget, the type of service they are requesting from us, information on their web site. The following is what the order form should look like the following:
Type of Job Service: ____________________
Please indicate your allocated budget for the project along with a description of your web site:
Please write any additional comments:
In the login section: writers are able to login, but when they logout, they should return back to [url removed, login to view]
Also in the login box there should be a message saying: Click here if you forgot your password.
Paypal need to be implemented for the writers to receive payment and customers to submit payment. We will give coder limited access to the backend of the script upon request.
Please note: more projest details will be provided. We could not fit them in the space provided
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):Upon completion of the work the programmer shall be required to upload all files to the clients server for final quality check of the work.
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jun 16, 2007 8:26:46 AM:
We have added an attachment of all deliverables for the bidders. Also here are some questions. [url removed, login to view] php coding do you do most? php 4 or 5, 6, ror, cakephp, or symfony? [url removed, login to view] you follow the latest php security standards and the best coding standards? Like what is found at these websites? [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] are some general questons to help us pick an coder. Which technique do you use? handcoding or dreamweaver substr or preg_match|replace mysql_connect or mysql_pconnect preg_match or ereg split or explode arrays or strings classes or procedural fopen|read|write|close or file_get|put_contents curl or sockets fsockopen or sockets windows program or php script - oh yes !! mysql_fetch_assoc or mysql_result thank you
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Jun 17, 2007 9:38:17 PM:
To All coders we are still looking for bids from coders. If you want some of your questions answered we will set up an chat session with all coders. If you need to talk by chat send us your times you are available. thank you
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 21, 2007 9:02:12 AM:
We recommend that you explore the components of the script to get a better understanding of the features that are already installed. [url removed, login to view] Login as Forum Owner Username: janakojha@[url removed, login to view] Password: janak Login as Customer: Username: urelax1@[url removed, login to view] Password: katmajic Login as Writer: Username: katmajic@[url removed, login to view] Password: voltaire
The program was written in php/mysql. So we are looking for an coder with high standards. php4-5 or cakephp,ror, symfony, php frameworks, zend,etc.