I have an existing site with shopping cart. The customer wants to be able to make updates to any part of the site. They have an existing shopping cart but we are wanting to use a different shopping cart program.
I have the design complete, just need the site programmed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Transfer of existing data in the shopping cart they have to the new shopping cart that we will provide.
5) After work is complete the owner of the site should be able to log on with a username and password. Be able to add items to shopping cart. Be able to change pages through a browser with no html or programming know-how.
Would need to run on Windows XP and Mac. In all 3.0 versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape, Linux