This will be an easy project for someone who knows what they are doing.
When completed, I own the software and all rights to it.
**_*PRINTABLE FILE MADE INTO A True PDF Format
1. Turn any printable file into a true PDF file that can be viewed (with hyperlinks operating). Does not need all of the bells and whistles of Adobe Acrobat
2. This would be one screen that has an area to select the file to be converted and then an area where it can be re-named and saved where the user wants it saved to.
3. This software would create another printer selection that would be named PDF . . . (Whatever you want so it can be selected for the conversion) This is just like Adobe Acrobat does now.
***_PDF FORMAT DOCUMENT MADE INTO A WORD FILE (EXCEL TOO IF POSSIBLE)
This may be difficult and may need to be a project of its own.
1. Many times bids come out in PDF format and they have areas where we need to insert data. Because we want it typed, we need to re-type the document into Word or Excel.
2. After the conversion, we need to have the tables work properly for expansion, etc...
3. As we get closer to selecting a vendor, I do have a new (just out) retail product that will convert PDF's to an MS Word document. It will not do the same for an Excel document.
However, the tables do not work properly after the conversion. They will not expand enough when a large amount of text needs to be put into the table.
I'll be happy to send to you a screen shot and the program if needed. I have no intentions of copying their program (violating copyright laws). I just want to make something similar.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Win 95 and up