Looking for a utility that can run within an internet browser and encrypt (or scramble) text that the user has selected. The user should be able to enter the keyword that is to be used for the encryption/ scrambling. The encryption can be simple. Steganography is also acceptable. Details :
1. User installs plug-in into their browser
2. They specify a key word (say 10 characters say) that they want to use for encryption. With each they have the ability to store a comment (say 25 characters).
3. They are working on a document in the browser.
4. They select a portion of the text.
5. They invoke the PLUG IN. Select the keyword they want to use for encryption.
6. The UTILITY does the encryption and then replaces the text that they had highlighted with the encrypted text.
7. They continue with their work. Save, send etc.
8. Recipient receives the text - could be in an email or in an online form.
9. Recipient also has to have the plug-in in their browser.
10. Recipient highlights the text that they want encrypted. They have to know the keyword from the SENDER separately.
11. Recipient types in the KEYWORD. UTILITY decrypts the text and then replaces the highlighted text with the decrypted version.
Additional product details will be furnished once a coder is selected.