I currently have a webpage. It is just a place holder at this point. I would like to keep a similar look very simple and add the following:
1. A log in box for username and password
2. This username and password list must be administrable by me, add/delete users as required
3. After the client logs in, they are brought to a legal disclaimer, they must accept to be allowed to proceed
4. After they agree, they are brought to a PDF page
1. Administrable add/delete usernames
2. Set time limits on usernames, 7 days, 30 days (I need to be able to set the time limit on each account, it may be different for each username) after the defined user time runs out, account is deactivated.
3. A very secure login area. I don't want anyone without a username or password to be able to stumble upon the page.
4. A log of how often clients log in and out, how long each user stays on the page
5. VERY IMPORTANT: A simple and super fast way to upload a PDF (usually not longer than 8 pages) to the website. I do these on the fly, 3 or more times per day, and if not near my computer I do it from my phone using a remote log in software so it needs to be simple and very fast.
6. I don't want these PDFs cashed on google or anywhere for anyone to see, its for clients only, including old PDFs.