I am developing a website at the moment and am about to go live with it.
The website contains a user specific area which can be reached by login to the website. Besides I have an admin area, where I also need to login. To make sure everything is secure enough, in line with best market practices and current market standards, I would like to audit the security of the website. Simply to prevent hackers or other violations to the website.
Therefore I am looking for a real expert (person or company) in this area. An expert who:
- Can audit the website and check if there are any shortcomings.
- Explain and describe what those short comings are.
- Advise what could be done to improve it.
To apply for this job, please give me:
- Details why you have proven experience in this area.
- Reference material like previous projects, certifications, etc.
Hopefully you will not find anything, but let's find out.....
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Expertise in website security