Update 1) Read all attached documentation before bidding. .PAYMENT ONLY MADE ON FULL COMPLETION OF PROJECT. PAYMENT HELD IN MILESTONE. THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE. DON'T LIKE IT, MOVE ON..
Update 2) the password for [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] must be alpha-numeric & minimum 8 characters.
Update 3) confirmation dialog in [url removed, login to view] must have same look & feel
1st, the change, i need a simple script fixes & addition for a few php files in admin section. They will be in "[url removed, login to view]"
Details are in the zip named "[url removed, login to view]". Most of it is repition stuff.
I would like to replicate my login & register pages to look like these found at " [url removed, login to view] " & " [url removed, login to view] "
The replication required is the look, feel, functionality & animation that is provided by the samples in those links. (eg: pop up window look & function, hints tooltip animation & function etc). The fields for these pages must follow the fields in the attached files(there will be a variation to the sequence of fields listed in "[url removed, login to view]"
Attached is "[url removed, login to view]" file containing 3 files
1) [url removed, login to view] (which contains the login form for my email server)
2) [url removed, login to view] (which is the registration page)
3) [url removed, login to view] (which contains a 3 step form for password recovery or reset)
Global rules for all 3 files will be that:
1) color schemes can be changed via external CSS files (ideally 1 css files to handle all 3 pages)
2) all .js to be handled by externall js [url removed, login to view] possible
3) preserve all current functionality of the existing 3 pages.
4) size of popup window can adjusted & must be centered
5) Page loading animation for all pages
What i require is divided into 3 sections for clarity purposes.
1) I would require 3 login forms:
a) 1 to replace [url removed, login to view] ("account register" & "forgot passowrd" links will trigger a popup [url removed, login to view] instead of loading a new page.
b) 1 to funtion like the popup login, link for the popup can be placed on any page
c) 1 to integrate into a wordpress page.
d) Logging into the webmail should also log you into wordpress(in other words, wordpress will use the webmail users DB. )
2) Current login form uses full email address to login like "" . I would like to use "username" and "email address" for login. This Mail server has multiple domains so i would require a script like explained below to be done.
3) Login forms would require an additional script that works like this, when a user attempts to login with just username, then a script thats monitoring the "username/email" entry field will append the "@" & "hostname" of the current page invisibly (something like "[url removed, login to view]" to get the hostname). but the moment "@" is typed into the "user/email" field, then the script will remove the invisible "@" & "hostname" from being submitted.
Part B ([url removed, login to view])
1) would like the registration fields order to be re-arranged.
2) i would like the registration to be broken into 3 tabs, ie: on 1st tab a few fields are entered then at the bottom you click next(button) & move to the next tab, fill more fields & click next(button) & finally fill the last page/tab & at the bottom you click "register" button.
3) at the top part of register page, there will be 3 tabs always visible where you can select & move back & forth between the tabs/page to change field entries
4) sequence of order to be decided later.
5) it is almost similar to the "[url removed, login to view]" file included
1) skinning the "[url removed, login to view]" page to look like the other 2 pages & popup functionality.
A few more details to be discussed. Demo of site can be seen at " [url removed, login to view] "
13 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..