We need someone to build a job website for us in PHP. Here are the full specifications.
Preference will be given to individuals who can offer design services as well. We are looking for a design similar to the web 2.0 movement, specifically sites such as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] The design needs to be in css.
On the front end, there should be a search, search results, and job details page. Employer signup page. Jobseeker signup. Contact form.
When employers or jobseekers login, Id like them to see a dashboard similar to wordpress.
1) Job Search (login not required)
4) Post Resume/ Manage Resume
1) Register Free
2) Create profile
3) Upload logo (fixed size) (remove logo)
5) Manage Jobs (add, delete, remove, active, inactive)
6) Buy Credits
7) Account Information
8) Search for Staff
1) Manage Users (Jobseekers, Employers)
2) Abillity to add. Edit, delete jobs (dropdown defines who job owner (employer) is)
3) Abillity to change jobseeker from unlimited postings to pay per posting
4) Abillity to add, edit, remove listing credits for all pay per listing employers
5) Search for job seeker/ edit job seeker details (including password)
6) Search for Employers / edit employer details (including password)
7) list all employers / job seekers
8) Email all jobseekers, employers
9) Edit packages and prices for listing credits
10) Add, edit, delete job categories
37 freelancers estão ofertando em média $997 para este trabalho
Here is the link to our website [url removed, login to view] . By going to the "Portfolio" you can check out our work. If you have any questions please contact me. Thank you,
This will not be a problem for me. Design will be made (if) by professional designer. I will code it by myself and i can tell that this is not that difficult...
We can provide you whole website like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] You can have all the online features like Register your resume, job seekers login, recruiters login, Hot jobs, top em Mais