We have an existing website that is not shopping cart enabled as yet. OS Commerce has been installed though but needs to be configured. The single page order form has already been designed and all the code has been done. The database needs to be mapped and we need the following functions enabled for OS Commerce.
1. Log in screen
2. System verifies username and password against database
3. When username or password is wrong, feedback is given to user to re-enter or have password sent to their registered email.
4. When a user logs in successfully, the user will be taken to a CLIENT ORDER MANAGEMENT and the account name is automatically put into the account name field
5. If the client has not registered they can go to the online registration screen
6. After registration, the client has to wait for admin to approve their access to this part of the website.
CLIENT ORDER MANAGEMENT
1. When a user logs in, the account name is automatically put in the account field
2. When a user logs in, and goes to the order page the date is automatically put in.
3. After the order is submitted an order number is automatically generated
4. When a user submits the order, it is a viewable as a jpg. If they need to modify they are put back into an editable field (original order form with the original information they submitted on the screen. Once an order begins processing (admin defines stage the order is at from the admin side) the client cannot edit the original order form for that order. It is only viewable as an image.
5. When the client checks out, the order is saved into a database, and the next screen should be a shopping cart listing order numbers, a description for that order number, and the price for each order (excluding shipping charges). The customer can delete an order from here, continue shopping, or check out which submits the order to admin.
6. Prices are typically set but we need the ability to customize prices for individual customers or groups of buyers.
7. Orders should be searchable by customer. When the customer goes to their order history field they should see status of orders as well as tracking numbers for all orders (which are input by admin)
1. Allows ADMIN to input order status, tracking numbers, view customers order history, etc. OS Commerce is available for this project and has a full admin system available.
2. Enable admin input for credit card/payment processing.