This project is a Companywebsite and simple CMS with the purpose to support customers buying online advertising with a shop, login for bannerdelivery and delivery of invoices.
It has been specified in February 2007 in the project awarded on [url removed, login to view]
This project is now a partially developed webproject (Company Website, simple CMS and shop).
Frontend is hosted on [url removed, login to view] (user: , password: pulver)
The administration panel (backend) is hosted on [url removed, login to view] (user: admin / password: admin)
It is a low traffic project (b2b website)
The design and workflow is almost finished. We need some further attention in details regarding
a) the product definition area in the backend: product definition is not completely according to specs.
b) irregularities in design
(Design is specified in [url removed, login to view])
e.g. left side menue: width varies irregularly while using the site.
c) the calculation process within the shop: discounts, taxes and prices should be properly processed
from definition in backend until presenting a bill to the customer.
d) The integrated &amp;amp;amp;quot;community messenger&amp;amp;amp;quot; (after login) is dysfunctional and oversized.
It should also be replaced by a simple support form as shown in
[url removed, login to view]
e) the payment gateway ([url removed, login to view]) should be established and tested with the test accounts that we will provide.
f)general (thorough) debugging and quality control.
The detailed project specs are online as pdf in [url removed, login to view]
The present working version of the project we have in use at the moment is visible on
[url removed, login to view] (use Google language tools if necessary if you do not read German)
However should only consider to bid on this project if
- you really have time to work on it any time soon
- are able and willing to comment on the daily progress in short messages (1-2 lines in PM) and also do so if no progress has been made
- upload updates regulary
- propose a way how we can submit testing results and comments to you to be processed and followed up in an ordered fashion (e.g. a forum or a taskmanager) or if you are willing to work with our forum (Drupal)
- you are willing and never hesitate to ask questions in order to understand the purpose of the system with our help
- agree that noncommunication for 3 working-days fails the project
- you agree that every request to release funds from escrow before finishing fails the project.
- you want to asses the project requirements actively before getting the bidding and then stick to the timeframe you propose to us.
- you agree that missing the proposed time frame fails the project
- you are able to actually test the project actively and from both the users and admins perspective
- you can guarantee that we have and maintain a single point of contact; changing contact once or pushing the project around several desks will fail the project
In order to exclude automatic bidders and merely salesdriven outfits from our attention please
a) post the original URL of the present working version of this Shop project in PM.
b) answer the question in PM: what is the shopsystem actually dealing with?