Thanks for looking...
Requirements for this project: Very good understanding of Joomla, familiarity with altering Joomla templates, reasonable knowledge of PHP, some idea about PatTemplate customization and familiarity with Apache htaccess files.
So good all-round knowledge!
I have an installation of Joomla. I need some help configuring it. Specifically I have the commercial Joomla extension, JReviews ([url removed, login to view])
That needs configuring for my site. JReviews should be easy to administer for any Joomla expert as it integrates into Joomla, using the same categories etc.
My site uses a standard commerical Joomla template from Joomlart templates.
The job involves:
1. A small modification to a template I am using ([url removed, login to view]) to add in 2 extra user modules at the bottom of the body content of the template. (estimated time involved = 2 hours)
2. Configuring JReveiws so that there is a) a front page 'dashboard' module b) 2 pages one for highest rated products and another for lowest rated products. Both these should be linked to the home page through the main menu. (estimated time involved = 2 hours)
3. Modify one of the PatTemplate files that JReveiws uses to include some extra headings and integrate with custom fields defined in JReviews. (estimated time involved = 2 hours)
4. Include in the PatTemplate file a thumbnail of an image generated using a long URL string linked to the Alexa thumbnail service (see [url removed, login to view]) and using a variable passed by JReviews. According to the JReviews forum this is straightforward.
(estimated time involved = 2 hours)
5. Get the Joomla Core SEF functionality working on my virtual private server, I made a quick attempt at this but didn't have any luck. Everything necessary is there, but something doesn't work. (estimated time inolved = 2 hour)
So overall about 10 hours work (maybe less) for a skilled person.
Thanks for bidding.
Budget can be over $100 if necessary