Consumer Complaint Web Site
This web site will be a database of personal, first-hand, consumer experiences with products and services.
This information is collected from web site visitors, and published to the web site for the primary benefit of consumers to learn from the personal experiences of other consumers.
This web site will
• help consumers make better-informed purchase decisions.
• help consumers help themselves get better customer service from product manufacturers and service providers.
• help businesses provide better service to consumers, and helps businesses improve products and services.
Web site navigation framework will be like below;
1. Main Page
2. Member Login
a. Member Login (Consumer)
b. Company Login
c. Become a Member
i. For Consumer
ii. For Company
4. Post a Complaint
5. Read Complaints
a. Sort by date
b. Sort by company
c. Sort by category
6. Best Companies
a. Company ratings
b. Category leaders
7. About Us
a. About Us
b. Message from president
B) BECOME A MEMBER
1. Consumer Membership
a. Member Name
c. Password Confirmation
d. Security Number (in order to prevent bot membership)
e. Consumer Name
f. Consumer Surname
h. Cell Phone
i. Work Phone (optional)
j. Home Phone (optional)
k. Secret Questions (Combo Box)
l. Secret Question Answer
m. Birth Date (Only Month & Year)
2. Company Membership
a. Company Name
e. Web Site
f. Company E-mail
g. Contact Person #1 Name
h. Contact Person #1 Surname
i. Contact Person #1 E-mail
j. Contact Person #1 Phone
k. Contact Person #1 Fax
l. Contact Person #1 User Name (Determined by web site moderator)
m. Contact Person #1 Password (Determined by web site moderator)
n. Contact Person #2 Name
o. Contact Person #2 Surname
p. Contact Person #2 E-mail
q. Contact Person #2 Phone
r. Contact Person #2 Fax
s. Contact Person #2 User Name (Determined by web site moderator)
t. Contact Person #2 Password (Determined by web site moderator)
C) POSTING A COMPLAINT AND COMPANY REPLY
1. If a consumer would like to post a complaint than user must go to Post a Complaint page.
2. If consumer is already a member and has login to system than he can directly go to the Post a Complaint page.
3. If consumer is already a member however he did not login than he should go to the login page first. After successful login he can go to the Post a Complaint page.
4. If consumer is not a member than he must go membership page.
5. Only a member can post a complaint.
6. When a consumer in the Post a Complaint page, consumer writes company information into the “Company Name” section. System should display suggested Company Names when consumer typing.
7. Consumer can directly enter Company Name if he does not find any related company name into the database.
8. Consumer gives a topic in his complaint. (For example: Vulnerability in the ActiveX Control for the Snapshot Viewer)
9. Consumer writes his complaint’s details.
10. Consumer post his complaint by pressing the post (or send) button.
11. System will send an automated e-mail to consumer. This e-mail confirms that web site received his complaint.
12. All complaints should be approved by web site moderator first.
13. Web site moderator makes necessary corrections on complaints. (For example bad words, spelling mistakes, etc.)
14. If a complaint is linked with a company which is in web site database than web site moderator chooses its name from this database. It is necessary if consumer misspell company name. (Mercedes vs. Mersedes or Microsoft Firm vs. Microsoft Corporation)
15. If there is a new company than web site moderator will create a new entry in web site database.
16. Web site moderator will inform the new company about complaint.
17. Web site moderator will complete necessary information in database (contact person phone, fax, e-mail, etc.)
18. If company would like to become a member than web site moderator will inform company user name and password to company.
19. Company will post a reply to their complaint.
20. Web site moderator will review the company’s reply and make necessary corrections.
21. If company reply is OK than begin to broadcast in web site.
22. If a company is trusted company than web site moderator can choose not to review this company’s reply anymore.
23. When there is a reply to a complaint than consumer will be informed with an e-mail.
24. There will be a link in this mail requested to rate company reply.
25. Consumer will login in the system and will rate company reply between 1 and 5. (5 is better 1 is worse)
26. Consumer should add his comments together with his rating.
27. If a company does not post a reply to a complaint than this complaint rated as 1.
28. If a company replies to a complaint than this complaint rated as 5 until customer’s rating.
29. If a company is a member company than company has 1 week period for complaint handling. Complaints are not rated during this period.
30. If consumer will not rate a company’s reply than this complaint’s rating will stay as 5.
31. Consumer cannot change its rating.
32. If there is no reply to a consumer posting than system will send an e-mail to consumer and company.
33. If a company is not a member than all complaints rated as 1 and there will be no 1 week complaint handling period.
D) READING OF A COMPLAINT
1. Everybody can read a complaint. (It is not necessary to become a member, however members will have some advantages like instant messaging, send messages to other members, complaint follow up, etc.)
2. Readers can read complaints under 3 categories.
a. Sort by date
b. Sort by company
c. Sort by category
3. Members can send messages to other members. This messaging will be between only these two members
4. Members can make instant messaging with other members. (Like faceook chat)
5. Members can post their comments to other complaints. All comments must be approved by web site moderator.
6. Members can follow complaints. (Like Bookmark)
7. If a member has a complaint in his follow list and if there is an update on this complaint, than system will automatically send an e-mail to member to inform this update. (For example company can post a reply to a complaint)
8. There should be a button to share a complaint in facebook. It is not necessary to become a member to do this.
E) TOP BRAND LEAUGE
1. When a member rates a company reply to his complaint, system will automatically calculates average company score. (Please pay attention that web site moderator should approve rating and rating reason first)
2. There will be a Top Brand League with member ratings.
3. Everybody can see Top Brand League.
Top Brand League will be like Financial Times business school rankings. Please review below link.
[url removed, login to view]
4. Top Brand League will show following information;
a. General View: Sort by average score for all companies.
b. System calculates last 25 complaints rating.
c. If a company is a member than this company will have 1 week period to evaluate a complaint. During this period system do NOT add this complaint into the calculations.
d. When you click on company name in to the Top Brand League, there will be a report screen pop up and shows detailed company statistics.
Readers can change sorting just like Financial Times web site. If a reader wants to sort the percentage of reply than he just need to click on percentage.
[url removed, login to view]
e. Readers can easily navigate categories in the Top Brand League. For example when a reader wants to see Automotive section he just use a combo box and choose automotive. This is first categoty.
f. After choosing first category list shows all automotive producers.
g. Readers can choose second category also. For example SUV, or Cabriolet, or Sedan.
h. There will be max 2 categories.
i. First Category: Automotive >>> Second Category: SUV or
ii. First Category: White Goods >>> Second Category: Refrigerator
i. Top Brand League Properties:
i. Average Rating
ii. Number of complaints
iii. Solved complaints
iv. Percentage (Please pay attention that if a company is a member than this company will have 1 week evaluation period which means system do not calculate percentages of last 1 week complaints)
F) MEMBER MAIN PAGE
Members can do following in their member main page.
a. See his all complaints.
b. See replies on his complaints
c. Rate replies (Cannot change if submit a rating)
d. Add companies into his following list
e. Add certain categories into his following list
f. Read and reply messages
g. Send messages to other members
h. Chat with other members (like Facebook chat)
i. Can receive monthly reports (general, or company specific)
G) COMPANY MAIN PAGE
If a company is a member than they can do following;
a. See complaints to their company
b. See contact information of consumers who send these complaints
c. Post a reply to these complaints
d. See ratings of these complaints
e. See when the membership begin and when it is going to end
f. System will automatically inform and send an e-mail to company when there is 1 month, 1 week and 1 day prior to membership expiration date.
g. System will automatically freeze membership. Moderator can unlock it.
H) BANNER MANAGEMENT
There should be banner areas for advertisement purpose in the web site. So there should be banner management module for web site moderator and company
We are planning to make surveys in the web site. So there should be necessary survey infrastructure in the web site. Everybody can participate in the surveys. It is not necessary to become a member
J) OTHER INFORMATION
There should be some pages for other information like contact, about us, consumer rights, etc. This information will be just plain writing.
K) SOME KEY SYSTEM PROPERTIES
1. Web site moderator can add or delete categories.
2. Web site should be free from defects
3. Web site should meet OWASP security project. (**Open Web Application Security Project [url removed, login to view])
4. Search Engine Optimization is mandatory
5. Web site should optimize for all web browsers.
6. Design should be made with W3C standards (XHTML & CSS tools) (W3C: World Wide Web Consortium. [url removed, login to view])
----- END ----
27 freelancers are bidding on average $676 for this job
Hello, We can complete this project same as per your requirements. DO VISIT OUR WEBSITE RIDHISOLUTIONS AND TAKE AN IDEA OF OUR WORK QUALITY Regards, Sahil
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.
We are from Softgen Technologies. We have highly skilled, professional developers to fulfil your requirement. Please check PMB. Waiting for reply. Thanks