This bid is for conversion of an existing, but unused website to a new, easily managed eCommerce/CMS package. We currently would prefer Joomla for the new site.
The existing site is running under Interchange 4.8.7 (current is version 5.4), but the site has never been fully operational (owners choice). The existing site is KNOWN to be error-ridden.
Now its time to take it live....
We would like to use Joomla to manage the new site. Will be hosted at the current service provider. If you have strong recommendations for another package, we will gladly listen to recommendations.
Requirements for new site:
1) The existing site *looks* mostly ok.
2) new site shall use large type fonts and pictures. Target customers are of the "mature" generation.
3) new site should have a "one-click" purchase capability. For registered users, clicking a product should have an option of 1-click and go. In many cases, returning users will only be purchasing ONE product.
4) Minimal navigation, only a few products, with various options. Current site has products separated by sizes, but that should be an option on an individual product instead. Customers will generally know exactly what they want.
5) Development and production will be on our web server. You will be provided FTP and MySQL database access as needed.
6) You will need to be open to changes as the site develops based on Project Manager and/or customer. Any changes impacting price must be immediately identified prior to expenditure of effort.
7) We would like to see the main page with large pictures of the
major product lines. For Example :: [url removed, login to view];breadcrumbs=0:121623
Please examine the existing site at [url removed, login to view]
The username to access the site is "rac", and password is "password".
Provide with your bid examples of sites you have been primarily responsible for developing, your time table to performing this task. Please provide any questions.
Max Acceptable bid : 100$.
About payment :
All payment is made via escrow after our FINAL APPROVAL.
We made the payments/escrow in parts, in different stages
of work under process.
NO advance payment/escrow is provided.