We need a website that can enable our members to register and get a free website where they can add content thru a simple html editor (like FCKeditor)
Requirements are as follows:
1) Professional design of main website with flash elements(15 pages)
2) Member registration page for member to enter details like name, tel, etc, and also their website id,
3) Upon clicking submit button, system will check if their selected website id is taken. If not taken, then system will have 'website successful created' msg on screen refresh + email sent to their email address informing user of new website address, username and passwords
4) System will create new folder called 'website_id" in the main website's 'public' folder
5) member website address will be of the form: [login to view URL]
6) Upon login, member can add content(using a simple editor like FCKeditor) and create new pages using the system.
7) System will allow administrator to:
- view list of registered member's particulars, website address, etc
- delete or suspend a particular member's website.
> All content will be provided in MS-Word
> Mockup of design must be approved before actual coding
> You must be prepared to make revisions to ensure client satisfaction
> Testing of scripts must be done professional
> You must be committed to de-bug any script or database errors that arise within 18 months from project completition.
> Budget is $400. Bonus of $50 will be provided for after 12 months of project completion to encourage good after sales-service.
> Please only bid if you have done a similar project and are extremely confident of doing this!
>> Service Providers who post URLs of past work of similar nature (must be that of creating new websites from main website) will be given higher priority for this job!
>> Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média $692 para esse trabalho
hi, we have been developing websites from scratch ...hence are aware of the hurdles that we are likely to face....kindly check pmb for more details..... Regards Apurva M