1) Build an online store website to present and sell the goods.
2) Build an Inventory Management System - to show availability of the goods on the website and to manage them in the backoffice.
3) Sync between the systems - Inventory Management System, physical store and the website.
4) Notification system – of the activities on the website and stock status by email
5) Billing and customs - clearing system - for credit card / PayPal.
6) Shipment - via Post office - depends on value. (The adress data should be transmitted to the post office)
7) CRM – Customers relationship management (cellphone, email, feedbacks, newsletters etc.)
8) Smart Store – Version of the Website for a view to an iPad located in the store with the website open in all the stores but without the ability to buy the goods - anly viewing. (Like a lite-version of the web store)
9) Meeting System: The customers choose a product on the website and ask for meeting. The secretary get an email with the customer details and other relevant details and book a meeting with the owner of the branch. The secretary is accepting this personally to the customer and also accepting this in the meeting system. The owner and the customer meets.
Needs and purposes:
-The website should push the customers to buy the product online or at least book a meeting - by simplified UI store (security system, the big brands, shipment insurance, and all the details of the goods).
-The main assumption is to get daily information of all the activities on the web.
Adults, looks for jewelries (expensive or not), Austrians and west Europeans, from the middle-high social economy level.
Look and feel:
The website is a unique-designed online store that invite the buyer for impression experience as well as buying experience.
More Information is available on demand.
Please tell me which basic system to be used.