I want a Webapp created that uses Big Blue Button. I want a customized look/layout, and I want to ensure that a number of options are completed. Many of the options are already available in Big Blue Button.
1. We MUST be able to only have to send the client a link via email, or a link on our website, to enable them to use the ‘Advice Session’
2. To have a main window – that is also interchangeable with all other ‘screens’ on the page. Ideally the Adviser can scroll through which ones are made the main screen.
3. To have up to 4 smaller windows at the bottom of the page, which enable i/frame, Powerpoint Presentations or Excel, Desktop Sharing
4. To have a chat box running down the left hand side of the page. (Beside the main window). Ie just in case the Mic/Speaker/Camera doesn’t work. Also allow clients or advisers to be able to upload/attach a file for the other person to download.
5. It must have the ability to record the ‘session’ and the ability for the client to download the full meeting after the session.
6 Want to be able to template and “brand” the advice session to other advisers sites/hompage. Ie customized colourscheme, logo etc.
7 Subsription management for other advisers to have their own instance. Ie the webapp is to be used by multiple advisers. We are HOPING that at least 20 advisers offices take this up. Each office has their own branding etc. They will want it to LOOK like it is their own program, and give access to it on their own sites/email links etc and it will have their own branding etc, but it will be run through our servers.
8 Want to be able to provide a final “slide” or screen with disclosure text that will allow people to type in their name.
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $639 para este trabalho
Interesting BBB project. You'll have it auto-sending-email, easy, and recordable. I can start now ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Worked with similar Virtual Classroom APIs like WizIQ & electa and well aware of BigBlueButton API . Integrated BigBlueButton with LMS like Moodle and eFront.