We are looking for a designer/programmer to design and do some light programming on a oscommerce webshop. The webshop is going to sell clothes.
What we need from you:
- First of all we need to see some previous work.
- We will supply a preconfigured version of oscommerce wich you are going to work with, there are some random modules installed.
- Some light redesigning/(re)programming for example, we want six products to show on each page, we want all the menues and categorys aligned to the left of the site. The shop is only going to be in a sigle language and only one currency, therefore its important that its easy to translate example: from a single file containing all the phrases/words i believe a few of theese are functions already in oscommerce.
- Design for the whole site, some logo-concept and some banner conccept, no long time should be spent on a logo or banner, we want it to look fresh and simple. No templates or things like that.
- We would like a concept-picture in the beginning of the project of what you had in mind, of wich you will take our input and from there continue.
- We need you or your team to send in reports towards the end of the project so that we can view the progress and change what we dont like, we are not gonna nag or whine, just send a list of things we want changed IF we dont like it.
- No time pressure, time is not a big factor here.
Your "test" before bidding is to send a link to ONE work you have done, one work specifically that you think in some way could inspire to building our webshop.
Thank you for your interest