If you have done a similar site, you may be able to simply clone many features of that site.
Here are the initial details on this project. I would appreciate any suggestions or considerations you have. Screen data can be organized as you see fit. You won't need to worry about writing the billing, privacy and security policies. Let me know what other questions this raises with your team. My client is eager to get solid pricing together as soon as possible.
Premise or Purpose of Site
To sell mortgage brokers sales lead opportunities on-line. You can find many examples of this service on-line by doing a search.
Preliminary Site Framework
- Two Types of Membership Options - Token Based = One time credit card charge for X number of tokens. In this scenario, leads available for purchase would have token value assigned to them that represents the cost of the lead.
- Premium Subscriber Membership Options - Customer receives X number of tokens at a discounted rate for $X and is charged a recurring monthly amount.
- $1 = 1 Credit. A leads that costs $10 would have a token value of 10.
-Tokens would be useable in 1/4 increments to facilitate the purchase of leads costing only $.25
- Lead Types
- Standard - Can be purchased by multiple members
- Exclusive - Can be purchased only once
CMS Admin Area -
- Manage Member Accounts - Activate, Deactive/Disable, Schedule Account Expiration
- Send broadcast e-mail to all members
- Send one off messages to individual members
- Import screen for importing new leads into the system via excel/CSV file.
Site Features Overview
- Secure on-line payment processing for up to 5 different payment options
- SSL Enabled Member Area
- Monthly Recurring Customer Billing for subscription vs. Credit or Token type accounts. (on-line payment processing service)
- web driven interface to easily import leads (Admin Back End CMS)
- Automatic price adjustments based on date, updates occur each night
- Realtime Exclusive Leads Delivery via E-mail, to premium membership accounts. (optional)
- Billing and Payment Policy
Customer Login and Account Management (Customer Area)
- Password / Security Question Changes
- Credit Card Add/Change
- Purchase Additional Credits Function
- Personal Info Update Name/Address/E-Mail/Opt in/out newsletter
- Customer Purchase History and Reporting Features
- Account Upgrade Option (if exists)
- Default Search Preferences For Listing Searches
- Leads Procurement / Management Area This area gives your customer an easy intuitive interface to actively track, process and manage their leads in real-time. Here customers can:
- Remove Lead From System (permanent removal, system should send lead back into system for purchase (optional) )
- Choose Reason for removal - Dead, no longer interested, used different broker, etc.
- Forward Lead to Assistant Broker / Partner
- Archive Lead Removal Checkbox (removes lead from active listings reports and screens but not user account)
- Set Customer Lead Retirement Date (auto remove lead based on expire date, move to dead/lost leads report)
Lead Contact History
- Last Call Date, Time and Duration
- Result e.g. no answer, left message, wrong number, requested call back, no longer interested - # of Contact Attempts
- # of E-mail Attempts
- Lead Notes Field
- Schedule Reminder Follow Up (alerts client by e-mail and colors Lead red indicating call to action)
- Send Customer Message (Drop down list to select message type.
- View, Create, Edit, Delete custom canned E-mail messages (below are examples)
- Follow up message
- Thank you for your time
- Sorry I was unable to assist you
- Trying to reach you, please return call
- Lead Referral Incentive to client
- Status update to client
- Open Leads
- Newest Leads
- Leads Listing in last X number of
48 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2398 para esse trabalho
We have done mortgage website already and you can see a positive feedback in our reviews which we did for $5000...please check pmb for demo. Regards, Tarun
We look forward to work we are looking for a long term relationship with you. Please establish a private message board for detailed discussions and work samples. Thanks