Ref: Drupal based Company Website & E-Commerce
On [url removed, login to view] our client sells advertisement
It is a JS/HTML shop for Banner-adsales.
We would like to have this solution redesigned and
elaborated within a php/mysql based CMS framework.
We prefer Drupal as a framework for this solution.
1) The e-commerce module should have all of the following functions:
- option 1: Banner and Text advertising products with Price in Euro per "mp"
(bannervolume measured in 1000 page impressions),
- Option 2: Bannerads measured in "clicks" with free adjustable minimum
and maximum Volume for administrator
- Both option 1 and 2 should allow to give a time frame (start
and end date for complete Bannerdelivery. Earliest startdate should
be present date + 3 working days for financial transaction
- Option 3 is a freely defineable category such as Mailings
within a fixed price.
- Online Customer Administration, asking for the
complete company profile (optional), but not requiring more
than a username, password and a verified e-mailadress.
- automatic generation of an e-mailed pdf invoice after
every order, but also maintaining the
invoice in the memberarea. Only payment-option so far is wire
transaction. Additional clearing by online
payment/paypal/moneybookers etc should be an option for the future.
- Possibility to upload banners (jpg, gif or flash) in the
memberarea of the shop where they will be available in a
personal banner gallery. Bannerupload weight&format check (max 40
kb is optional)
- All Company and Customer profiles and orders should be
visible and editable in the admin area
- Editable language files, as we would like to have the
option to run this both in English and German language
-Integrated mailing tool to send out newsletters to
It will be a low traffic project and the shop will not have more than 15-30 single products
2) Company Website
The Agency Banner Commerce-Website should also be a general Company website
Support Ticket System
3. General business rules
4. General information,
All should be freely editable as part of the standard Drupal CMS setup.
We would deliver a design template as a psd file and would ask you to setup the corresponding Drupal CSS and Design Templates.
You can work with out designer on this project.
Ok that is the general frame of the project and could be
enough information for a first quote. Anyway, your
experience and helpful discussion would be appreciated.