This project is to revise my existing joomla website into a drupal magazine website. The designer will customize the PSD of our existing site and do some design to turn this into a fully functioning professional website for the youth market. It is important that all the sub pages are designed so that the all columns, banners etc are consistent with the same areas of the main page. You will also import our users and their passwords from joomla into vbulletin and integrate vbulletin with drupal so that only one login is needed. If it is possible to import our forum posts too that would be great. Magazine websites we like are: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] – our new look website will have dropdown menu items, an image gallery to display images of special events and concerts, a chat box as well as these additional modules:
• drupalvbMembers module
• Account reminder
• Inactive user
• nf registration module
• Tellafriend module
• Ecommerce module to receive donations
• Simplenews to send html or plain text newsletters to the subscription list as well as Simplenews template module.
• Tweakbox to apply new teaser settings on all or selected nodes, define teaser length per content type, and also to create tables of content based on heading tags.
• Printable module
• Scheduler module and JSCalendar
• Authorship module
• The Comment Mail module
• Advertisement, Affiliate, Banner and Click Thru Tracking modules
• Image module and Image pager module
• Audio module
• Service links module enables admins to add links to a number of social bookmarking sites, blog search sites etc. Includes sites are [url removed, login to view], Digg, Reddit, [url removed, login to view], Newsvine, Furl, Google, Yahoo, Technorati and IceRocket.
• User Points, userlink and Tagadelic
• Multisite Manager
• Flag content
Maximum bid $500. Full payment upon delivery of project.
Project clarification. We mentioned that the maximum bid we were looking for was $500 because that is all we can afford as a new start up so please do not make any bids above this as we won't choose you (it'd be too much for us), thanks.
I am closing this project for two reasons...the bids exceeded our budget by a long mile and some of the experience/expertise didnt live up to our expectations. Thank you all for taking the time to bid.