I require a relatively simple but attractive drupal theme. The theme should be generic, as in not made for a specific site but rather for a specific purpose which I will detail to the winner.
The homepage will include a short form ( the form is several pages but the "form start" part will be on the homepage) which should be the most "eye catching" part of the homepage. Although we are using drupal, the form itself is not using the drupal api. The desinger of the theme doesn't need to build the form, I will supply the code. The form code will be embedded in a regular drupal node or block (using the "full html" as the filter). The job of the designer will be to incorporate the form into the overall design of the site.
Inner pages will focus mostly on the site content so it's important that you will be able to make inner pages and the homepage different (I will explain more to the winner).
- Bidders must be familiar with drupal theming principles.
- Bidders must be able to deliver the theme on schedule.
- Bidders must know that in most likelihood I will ask for several things to be corrected after the first draft.
- I will link the winner to inspirational resources.
- If I am satisfied with your work you will probably receive another 3-4 jobs from me.