This project will deliver an entertainment industries portal that features both user generated content as well as professionally written guides and articles. The portal will be very comprehensive, with a wealth of information that will continue to grow.
The website will cover all things entertainment in a number of industries, and will consist of the following sections:
Guides: informational essays for each industry;
Industry News: for each industry;
Numbers: Statistics and facts about each industry;
Marketplace: users can sell or trade their own creative works;
Classifieds: organised by industry; and
Portfolios: members can post their portfolios.
The Marketplace is to be powered by a third-party eCommerce system that will be provided along with integration instructions.
A clean, appropriate and professional Web 2.0 style design is essential. The target user market consists of people currently or potentially involved in the featured industries, their parents, and those interested in the industries.
The selected bidder MUST:
- demonstrate their track record and experience with similar projects;
- guarantee resource commitment up until the soft launch date;
- designate a project lead to communicate regularly our project manager;
- show the ability to have system ready for:
. acceptance testing by 6 September.
. soft (beta) launch by 11 September;
- produce a modular design to aid maintenance and system scalability and future functionality additions; and
- demonstrate commitment to rigorous testing and quality assurance measures.
Please address these points via the PMB.
A software requirements specification document may be provided to bidders under a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). The project budget is negotiable: top-quality is of importance. Please PM me to discuss this further.
Payments will be phased with the delivery of project milestones and an upfront payment can be negotiated.
I will select a developer over the next two days: good luck with your bids!