The site that is here [url removed, login to view] is pretty much what I need with some modifications. I need to be able to put a spread (odds) for each game and also allow each person to bet a certain number of points on each game. Here are our rules now.
1. everybody starts the year with 10,000 points
2. you must pick a minimum of 2 games per weekend with a minimum bet of 500 points per game, max of 2,500 per game. You can pick as many games as you want as long as you have the points to cover all the wagers. Email your picks to
3. If you don't get your picks sent in you will lose 1,000 for the weekend.
4. Default teams, you can pick 2 teams that will be played in case you forget to email your picks, they will be two 500 point bets. send your default teams in with your week 1 picks.
5. If you send your picks in without how much you want to wager on the game I will assume it's a 500 point bet.
6. You can only bet with your available points (no brainer), you start the year with 10,000 points so you can bet up to 10,000 the first week.
7. any picks received after kickoff will not be valid, so make sure to send them in at least 5 min. early in case there is a delay on the email.
8. I am working on updating the rebuy rule and will have it out before week 3.
9. If you don’t have enough points left to cover the 2 game 500 point minimum your out!
10. I will be emailing Spreads out by Thursday from [url removed, login to view] or a spreads app I have on my phone (Vegas Odds) which gives an average of 10 sportsbooks. I will send updated point standings out Tuesday or Wednesday.
I would really like to be able to have the website send out everything once updated
Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss in detail further.