I have some urgent work to do on 2 basic dotcombuilder shopping cart templates, the temlates can be viewed here [url removed, login to view] One has already been changed from $'s to £'s as it is a UK Site. There is one website which my client currently has live which needs the alterations detailed below, but she would also like another website with the same alterations hosted on a temporary domain until she has added all the products and we have finished all the changes (this is because the site she wants this one for is currently live and has a large number of visitors). Once everything has been finished she would then want the changeover to take place. Although this is actually a job for 2 websites as they will be more or less identical as regards the back end coding it could be regarded as one job.
Changes which need to be made:
1. The home page needs an area added in where she can add 'new events' details. This must be linked to the siteadmin area so that she can add the new events herself.
2. New php page for 'recent events' again linked to siteadmin so she can add her own photos, and new link on left bar directing to this page
3. Sizes and colours options for al products with drop down boxes so customer can choose the colour and size. This must then also be pulled through to the order form. It will also require some alterations in siteadmin to enable her to add the colour and sizes available.
4. Flat rate postage set for all products, so they pay the same amount whether they order one item or 4 items.
5. My client has a merchant bank account and can accept credit cards online. She needs an SSL ceritificate installed (which I can get if needed) and this needs to be set up so that she will have somewhere to login to get the secure credit card details. She wants to also keep Paypal which is currently already integrated and also add a cheque/postal order option.
Please message me if you would like the current url for the site we have installed which is live and also the url for the site with the products which is going to be installed on the new shopping cart (this is currently an oscommerce site)
I will need this job carried out quickly as in the next few days as my client urgently needs it sorting out.